SERVING all provinces of Canada
10+ Years Experience In Tax Services
Our tax team is accredited by the Canada Revenue Agency and Revenu Quebec to transmit tax returns electronically (EFILE).
Service Ready In Less Than 5 Days
No softwares, no online registrations, you don’t have to file your tax returns yourself. We are here to help.
Who We Are
Our team consists of accountants, tax specialists, and candidates in process to obtain CPA accreditation.
New services are added over time and the company is offering its services much more online. In person services are provided in exceptional cases or if the taxpayer requests to meet with an agent.
- The quality of our services and the hiring of qualified and well trained employees will ensure a bright future for our company!
- Our mission is to help our clients pay less taxes and ensure that they receive all tax benefits they are entitled to.
- Our vision is to provide the best stress free tax service to all for the cheapest price.
Frequently Asked Questions
Below you will find some of our frequently asked questions.
We offer 3 different deposit methods.
Submit your taxes online. Ensure to submit all the tax slips. See reminder page for more details.
Send your Client Questionnaire and tax documents to [email protected]. See reminder page for more details.
In Person Submission:
This option is temporarily unavailable due to COVID-19. You can call to speak with an agent +1 (800) 984-7418.
- Make sure you have all the required documents on hand, see our reminder.
- Scan or take a picture of your tax receipts and slips.
- Fill out our customer form
- Send your tax receipts and slips by online filing, email, or fax. ( Due to COVID-19, we don’t receive documents in person)
- Upon receipt of your documents, an agent will contact you if necessary.
- Your declaration is completed in less than 10 business days.
- Following your payment and consent, your declarations are transmitted electronically (TED) to the governments.
It take three to seven business days to process and complete your declaration.
File transfers (photos, pdf and others) and our mailboxes are hosted on servers protected by 256-bit AES encryption. We use a level of security comparable to that used by major Canadian banks.
To host our emails, we use GSuite.
GSuite is hands down the best email solution on the market today. Some of the biggest companies in the world, such as HP, Verizon, Whirlpool, and Salesforce, trust it.
As Google says,
They are leading with a “safety first” mindset.
•Encryption (TLS): G Suite provides encryption for e-mail in transit.
•Certifications, Audits and Reviews: G Suite is regularly subject to several
independent third-party audits.
If you're a foreign resident planning to sell a property in Canada, it's essential to obtain a certificate of compliance....
Determining when to declare foreign property to tax authorities can be confusing, particularly with the extensive list of declarable assets....
As a Canadian resident or citizen, you may be considering investing in foreign assets, whether it be for diversification, increased...
Freelancing has become a popular career choice for many Canadians, offering the freedom and flexibility to work on their own...
Taxation in Canada has undergone many changes in recent years to adapt to the country's economic and social needs. The...